For 7th & 8th Graders in Middle School
Middle School offers students time to explore and discover their interests and to begin setting personal goals. Pre-college counseling is conducted through in-person or video conference sessions and may include but is not limited to:
- A review of the student's educational history
- Explanations of learning styles and techniques for retention
- Time management skills development
- Goal setting for academic and personal achievements
- Review of extracurricular, volunteering, and enrichment activities.
- Research and advice on summer camp/program and scholarship applications
- Evaluation of high school extracurriculars for personality, social, and academic match
- Advice on high school course selections
- A basic overview of the current college admissions landscape
How to begin the EMERGE program?
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary 30-min Discovery session to get acquainted.
Step 2. Schedule an ORIENTATION meeting to discuss your goals, your student's profile, topics of your choice, our process, and a recap with a general task timeline and informative resources to assist with your next steps.
We are here to help!
Contact us for more information
Email: [email protected]
We do not guarantee admission or acceptance to any school or institution of higher education or to any job or intern placements. We are a resource that connects you to information to help you navigate the college entrance, admission process and career options. We do not make recommendations to any establishment, school, college or university. Harvesting Scholars partners with all accredited institutions world wide.